NIHR PPI survey
Have you taken part in Patient & Public Involvement (PPI) activities for the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) this year? If so, please take 15 minutes to complete their anonymous survey to feedback on your experiences. The survey is open until 7 January 2019.
PPI activities may include:
- work at an NIHR centres or facilities
- being a member of a local advisory group
- reviewing research applications
- being a co-applicant on a research study
- helping design, deliver and disseminate a research project
- being a Patient Research Ambassador
The survey is not designed to share your experiences of participating in a clinical trial.